Same Day Dental Implants
If you have missing teeth, dental implants may be the answer you are looking for to restore your smile. Dental implants are very similar to the feel of natural teeth. For those with missing teeth, dental implants offer the closest replica for natural teeth. Since implants are permanently secured to the jawbone, the implant will fuse to the bone over time, leaving you with beautiful teeth that will last for years to come.
If you live in the greater Sacramento area, 1899 Dental Implant can help. Our office can perform a thorough examination and discuss the benefits of same day dental implants. Contact us to book a consultation and see if you are a good candidate for same day implantation. The team at 1899 Dental Implant can get you back to your normal routine quickly!
Dental implants have become the go-to treatment for missing teeth, and same day implants are a great option for those with busy schedules who don’t have a lot of downtime. Implants can be used to replace single or multiple teeth. With proper care, these implants can last for years. The option of same day implants means you can avoid repeated visits to the office and resume regular activity almost immediately. This is a great option if you lead a busy lifestyle and do not want to invest multiple days for treatment.
Benefits of Dental Implants
If you are still unsure if dental implants are right for you, let’s examine the different replacement options available, and compare those to dental implants. Other treatments for missing teeth include dentures and bridges. This is how they compare:
- Longevity: Dentures typically last 5 to 7 years. Bridges last between 7 to 10 years. Dental implants, with proper care, can last a lifetime.
- Oral health: Dentures accelerate jawbone loss and can irritate the gums or cause painful sores. Bridges require healthy teeth to be ground down, causing permanent damage. Since dental implants are attached to the jawbone, they act like natural teeth. This prevents jawbone deterioration.
- Ease of care: Dentures require daily removal for cleaning. Decay can occur under bridges if they don’t fit properly. Dental implants act like natural teeth, so cleaning is simple.
Are Same Day Dental Implants Right for You?
Dental implants are a wise investment, but how do you know if same day implants are a good choice? The expert staff at 1899 Dental Implant can explain the same day treatment process, ensuring that you have all the information you need to make an informed choice. There are many benefits to same day implants:
- Get a brand-new smile in one day. Enjoy a whole new look in a single visit.
- Enjoy normal function right away.
- Dental sedation is available.
With the advancements in dental implant technology, it’s possible to leave the dentist’s office looking brand new in a single appointment. Our warm, friendly staff is here to help you investigate all your options. Contact the office at 1899 Dental Implant today and get ready for a brand-new smile!